Coronavirus Service Update
Our Food Bank collection service is now operating from 3 Hubs across the Borough so that guests can collect from an address most convenient to them. We are still delivering food parcels to vulnerable/isolated clients who have been referred to us by one of our referral agencies.
Guests can collect their parcel from either:
- 160 Pitfield Way, NW10 0PW, Tuesdays and Thursdays 11am – 3pm, (Click here for information about how to find us)
- The Pakistan Community Centre, Marley Walk, NW2 4PU, Tuesdays 11am – 4pm
- Ansar Youth Project, Wembley Youth Centre, London Road, HA9 7EU, Fridays 9am – 12 midday on Fridays
Our Food Bank provides emergency supplies of essential food and toiletries to individuals and families experiencing acute crisis. The size of our food parcels vary depending on the size of the family they are designed to support, but they typically lasting 5 to 7 days.
Address: Sufra NW London, 160 Pitfield Way, Stonebridge, London, NW10 0PW
Click here for information about how to find us.
Donating Food Supplies
The Food Bank would not be able to operate without generous donations from the community – individuals, families and businesses. To find out more about how to donate food and toiletries to help sustain the service, please click here.
Alternatively, you can donate here to help us purchase food items when we are low on stock.
Our NHS Emergency Food Aid service complements our standard Food Bank service and is primarily designed to support patients who are:
- At risk of malnutrition or poor recovery on discharge from hospital;
- Living alone (or only with dependents);
- Unable to travel to the Food Bank; or
- Have difficulty in purchasing food –whether due to ill-health, disability or financial difficulties.
The service is free of charge and run in partnership with NHS hospitals, health centres and community-based nursing teams across North West London.
To find out more information, or to register your department please contact email@example.com