Join Our Coffee Academy Training Course
Starts Monday 29 April 2019!
We have just launched our latest employability programme: Coffee Academy, with support from our wonderful partners Unlocking Potential, Refuge Coffee and Sail and Anchor. The Coffee Academy is a free accredited training programme providing professional Barista skills for anyone looking for work in the coffee industry.
We will be running four courses this year – each course is two weeks’ long and includes work experience in a local coffee shop and ongoing support with CV writing, interview skills and securing work. And you’ll get to make and drink lots of artisanal coffee!
On our 2-week training and work
experience programme you will learn:
- How to use professional barista equipment
- Essential knowledge about coffee, from bean roasting and grinding to different brewing processes
- How to make the perfect espresso-based drinks: cappuccino, latte, americano, macchiato and flat white
- Milk steaming skills for a velvety smoothness as well as milk art
You will gain:
- Customer service,
- Personal mentoring
in CV writing and interview skills
- Recognised AQA accreditation in
- Work experience at a local coffee shop
- FREE Bus Pass
Click here to download a registration form
Once completed, email to: email@example.com or post to our address Sufra NW London, 160 Pitfield Way, NW10 0PW
Deadline for applications: Friday 12th April 2019