Ramadan Giving Calendar
To mark the Muslim month of Ramadan, we’ve put together a Ramadan Giving Calendar for children to get into the habit of giving regularly to charity.
How does it work?
- Download the Ramadan Giving Calendar using the link below.
- Before the start of Ramadan, make a large box and stick the calendar on to it.
- Every day during Ramadan, look at your calendar and put the item marked in RED in your box.
- By the end of the month your box will be full, and you can deliver it to Sufra NW London to give to a poor family.
- We will send you a certificate and present to thank you for your donation at the end of Ramadan.
If you’d like your children to take part, download a copy of our Ramadan Giving Calendar here.
More News and Events