You can sponsor one or more of our Community Kitchens and help provide nutritious food to people in crisis, in a safe and supportive environment. We currently operate two regular Community Kitchen sessions a week from different venues in Brent.
The people and families who attend are usually homeless or socially isolated, or food bank guests living in poverty and experiencing crisis.
£250: Sponsor a single Community Kitchen session.
£500: Sponsor two of our weekly Community Kitchen sessions.
£1000: Sponsor two of our weekly Community Kitchen sessions as well as a full week of our fresh meal delivery service for those who are disabled or unable to cook for themselves.
Why Sponsor a Community Kitchen?
Our Community Kitchen is a cornerstone of the local community and provides a place for people – young and old – to share a delicious meal among friends and celebrate healthy eating and cultural diversity.
Every week, our volunteers serve hundreds of freshly prepared meals to our guests. For many families, it’s the closest they will get to visiting a restaurant, which is why we dress our tables beautifully, run a full table service and treat our guests with dignity and respect.
By sponsoring a Community Kitchen – as an individual or as a business – you will do much more than just feed people in need:
- The Community Kitchen enables our Advice Workers to meet with guests and offer additional support – like helping people get a roof over their head.
- Each week, we rescue and reuse hundreds of kilos of fresh food that would otherwise be destined for landfill and turn it into wholesome, nourishing food.
- Our Community Kitchen provides opportunities for people to volunteer and serve their community every week – many who are young people who will (hopefully) shape the future of our world.
- We host monthly themed nights to showcase cuisines from around the world, celebrate a variety of cultural festivals and heal ethnic divisions.
In addition to all of this, people and businesses sponsoring the Community Kitchen will get the following benefits:
- A Certificate of Appreciation from Sufra NW London.
- Acknowledgment on our social media pages, which reach thousands of people across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Association with a respected charity that regularly engages with schools, faith groups, universities, charities, MPs and local government Councillors.
Regular Monthly Sponsorship (in addition to above)
- An A3 poster with your logo on the wall during the service you sponsor (for businesses).
- Acknowledgement on our website, including your company logo (for businesses).
- A special mention in our regular newsletter, which reaches thousands of people.
- An opportunity for your and/or your corporate team to experience volunteering during Community Kitchen.
Many of our supporters sponsor the Community Kitchen as part of a celebration or to commemorate a special event or occasion.
If you would like to sponsor a Community Kitchen – either just once or more regularly – and to get more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org