For just £250, you can sponsor Community Kitchen on a Friday night and help feed up to 60 people in crisis – including guests who are homeless or socially isolated and families living in absolute poverty.
Our Community Kitchen is a cornerstone of the local community and provides a place for people – young and old – to share a delicious meal among friends and celebrate healthy eating and cultural diversity.
Every year, our volunteers serve over 3,000 freshly prepared three-course meals to our guests.
For many families, it’s the closest they will get to visiting a restaurant on Friday night. That’s why we dress our tables beautifully, run a full table service and treat our guests with dignity and respect.
By sponsoring a Community Kitchen – as an individual or as a business – you will do much more than just feed people in need:
- The Community Kitchen enables our Advice Workers to meet with guests and offer additional support – like helping people get a roof over their head.
- Each week, we rescue and reuse up to 50kg of fresh food that would otherwise be destined for landfill and turn it into wholesome, nourishing food.
- Our Community Kitchen provides opportunities for up to 20 people to volunteer and serve their community every week – half are young people who will (hopefully) shape the future of our world.
- We host monthly themed nights to showcase cuisines from around the world, celebrate a variety of cultural festivals and heal ethnic divisions.
In addition to all of this, people and businesses sponsoring the Community Kitchen will get the following benefits:
- A Certificate Of Appreciation from Sufra NW London.
- Acknowledgment on our social media pages, which reach 5,244 people across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Association with a respected charity that regularly engages with schools, faith groups, universities, charities, MPs and local government Councillors.
Regular Monthly Sponsorship (in addition to above)
- An A3 poster with your logo on the wall during the service you sponsor.
- Acknowledgement on our website, including your company logo.
- A special mention in our newsletter, which reaches over 4,000 people.
- An opportunity for your and/or your corporate team to experience volunteering during Community Kitchen.
- An invitation to a gourmet Pop-Up Kitchen event to thank our regular sponsors.
Many of our supporters sponsor the Community Kitchen as part of a celebration or to commemorate a special event or occasion.
If you would like to sponsor a Community Kitchen – either just once or more regularly – and to get more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org